Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums
 
Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default #6 wire quick connects?

    Does anyone make male / female quick connects for #6 wire?

  2. #2

    Default

    Yes. Look at this. I am sure other places sell them as well. I am assuming you mean #6 welding cable (or stranded wire of some sort).

    http://search.store.yahoo.net/weldin...477%2FCRy8nAQS

  3. #3

    Default

    That looks like it will work. And yes, it's #6 stranded copper ground lead I want it for. These look like they're good for #8 thru #4 so I should be good to go. Thanks for the help.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Can You Weld This For Me? View Post
    That looks like it will work. And yes, it's #6 stranded copper ground lead I want it for. These look like they're good for #8 thru #4 so I should be good to go. Thanks for the help.
    Check with George before you buy. I just bought a Dinse set and some #6 cable from him. Tell him Cope sent you.

    http://www.georgesplasmacuttershop.com/

  5. #5

    Default

    That is exactly what I am looking to do to my plasma. I appreciate it and I will be in touch with him. Thanks everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by cope View Post
    Check with George before you buy. I just bought a Dinse set and some #6 cable from him. Tell him Cope sent you.

    http://www.georgesplasmacuttershop.com/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Can You Weld This For Me? View Post
    That is exactly what I am looking to do to my plasma. I appreciate it and I will be in touch with him. Thanks everyone.
    Then he is the man. I bought 40' of #6, the panel and male 1/4" Dinse, and he supplied good copper ring terminals. He does this conversion on a lot of Plasma machines.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.