Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ring roller

Hybrid View

Default ring roller

Hi I was thinking about building a ring roller and I was thinking about what size bottle jack I will need.I will be doing a maximum of 3/4" round and square stock.And I will be doing a maximum of 4" by 1/4" flat.But I will be doing a large amount of 2" by 3/8" flat.Thanks.
    Stickwelds

millermatic 251
    thunderbolt xl
    hypertherm powermax 380
    jet bandsaw
    delta chopsaw

Default me too

I've been thinking about building a bender too only I'm leaning toward building one like a Milliken (millikendistribution.com). They go for like $4,000 so I figured I'd save a few bucks and make one only maybe a bit cruder in all likelyhood. What kind are you going to build? They sell some pretty cheap ones at Harbor Frieght but I am unsure of it's quality. I'm also looking to come up with a lever operated punch to cut 1/2" square holes for railing ballisters. The only one I've seen so far was in a Northern tools catalog. Seen any anywhere else? Sorry, I don't know about sizing jacks.
    Last edited by envano; 08-15-2007 at 08:40 AM.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.