Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default looking for work

Lookin for work in the oilfield as a rigwelder have my own rig truck and am certified or can test any info would b greatly appreciated been off work hurt for over a year and the bills r piling up thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 305g View Post
    Lookin for work in the oilfield as a rigwelder have my own rig truck and am certified or can test any info would b greatly appreciated been off work hurt for over a year and the bills r piling up thanks
    It might help if people know your location. Otherwise it's a shot in the dark as to whether work they know of will be 1000 miles from you or right in your backyard practically.

I know the oilfield is booming in TX.

Default looking for work

I'm n Texas sorry guess that would help

Google Williston, ND oilfield jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by 305g View Post
    I'm n Texas sorry guess that would help
    I know one of the big oilfield companies has been really looking at Nolan county and is putting in a big oilfield company yard in Sweetwater.

Word is going around they will be setting up man camps here since there won't be enough houses or rentals to go around.

Its already getting more crowded just going to the sit down restaurants around here. Our little town of 11,000 people is going to be swamped when this thing really takes off.

Default north

it's up to you but i'd check out alberta. they can't get enought welders.it's that big.

****, if I need work to do, all I gotta do is mention that fact to my wife.....she ALWAYS has something for me to do !!
    Don J
    Reno, NV

Never pick a fight with an old guy. Old guys are too smart to fight and get hurt. They'll just kill you and get it over with.