Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default think i should use em?

I've had these left over from a hospital sign I redid a couple years ago and I'm thinking of putting em as turn signals on the flatbed I'm building. Think it will be too tacky or?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool

Sure why not. People will think you made them...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Would work for me also.

As long as you have them pointed in the proper direction, it should leave no doubt as to your intentions. Use one on the rear bumper and one on a headache rack behind the cab.

Well..... you won't see much of the headache rack with the welder mounted on it. And yesterday my buddy talked me into using the original lights mounted horizontally just under the frame of the body (4" alu. Beam). So they will go back in the corner somewhere and maybe get used on another project

Be a shame not to...
    Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
    Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

I also have a few of these. Their 14" aluminum balloon's. Machined very well, a little over an 1/8" thick. A farmer down the road finds them all the time in one of the fields. They have a black box attached to them with mailing instructions and you can keep the ball. Its pretty neat but haven't found a use for them yet
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Please...

What ever you do end up doing with those...Don't hang a pair of them from your hitch...just tacky and sad.
    MillerMatic 211 Auto-set w/MVP
    Just For Home Projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboyracer:305124
    What ever you do end up doing with those...Don't hang a pair of them from your hitch...just tacky and sad.
    Lol.. I always thought it was a lil ***** to have em. I seen a guy the other day with a gas pump nozzle hanging from it... Im stumped on what that is supposed to mean...?