Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm trying to help the no load hz looks good rpm good. Is there a way to to check fuel delivery when you load it . I mess with a few generators and sometimes under a full load I have to open the main jet a little bit even though its fine with no load. But I don't know diesels to good but I guess it could be fuel delivery. Is there a good way to clean the injectors or any kind of setting on the pump that you know how to do without causing problems. Maybe some linkage hanging when it tries to load and ask for fuel. I'm just trying to think of the simple stuff . When you load it try to watch your linkage or move it by hand see how it sounds and feels.

Would it be fairly accurate to load it up and watch the rpms? And does the throttle solenoid have two set positions or will it compensate slightly like cruise control? I will check tomorrow after work and let you know what it's doing. Thanks.

Just be carful don't do anything rash maybe cruiser or somebody may get in .

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137