Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Ln 25 + 97 bobcat 225nt? ??

When buying a ln25 for a 97 bobcat 225nt what do i need too look for or stay away from? I know i need it to have a gas contactor and a 300 amp gun. I am looking for abay cheapie then save for a better feeder. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Can't get much better than an LN-25.... Make sure it has Gas, and Contactor control, otherwise giver...

I bought my beat up LN-25 on Ebay a couple years back. i think I paid $300 and change for it for it over a holiday weekend, when nobody was watching their bids. Gun was a piece of crap. I converted a Bernard with a Miller back end with the Bernard kit. It has worked well and paid for itself many times over. I was leary of buying a non Miller feeder, but these are good machines. I used it on my XMT304 for a while until I got that feeder sorted as well, worked great on that too. Only thing I don't like about the Lincolns is that the parts are not as readily available, and the Lincoln product support is a wee bit behind the times (not as good as the Miller manuals available online and no Miller4less parts online for Lincoln.)

In my opinion the ln25 is absolultely the best box out there. I have had one for years and put many pounds of wire through it with virtually no prblems.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137