Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: spoolgun

Hybrid View

Default spoolgun

Used a brand new one the other day worked fine until we did some plates the it started leaking gas from under the trigger and would not shield right brand new so its being returned

Under the trigger sits the gas diaphram, it likely popped off do to too much bottle pressure YOU gave it

20 -25CFH MAX

I bought a brand new 30a.i used it 2 times and it done the same thing.i took it back to my lws where i bought itand it took 3 weeks to get it back.then the had the nerve to try any charge me $53 for shipping.i told them they were crazy. finally after some arguing back and forth they waved the fee. needless to say that will be the last time i buy anything from them.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.