Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

I cant
    Last edited by weldonwelding; 04-28-2013 at 02:02 PM.

U can
    Last edited by weldonwelding; 04-28-2013 at 02:03 PM.

True. Didn't catch that. Either way lets all keep moving the way it's goin now. Everyone here in this thread has lots of good info and perspectives. I enjoy learning from you all. Internet forums are a double edged sword.

JtMcC, I have always been impressed with your knowledge and advice. A little harsh at times, but always accurate. I am impressed now with your reserve. Those comments toward you were unwarranted. It is nice to see that you still keep trying to help.
    I may be passing through Kingman in July, you still in Valentine? If so I may try to stop in.

Iyrutdjhtc j
    Last edited by weldonwelding; 04-28-2013 at 02:03 PM.

Call me before you get to Kingman, I'll try to buy you lunch if I'm around.

J

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    JtMcC, I have always been impressed with your knowledge and advice. A little harsh at times, but always accurate. I am impressed now with your reserve. Those comments toward you were unwarranted. It is nice to see that you still keep trying to help.
    I may be passing through Kingman in July, you still in Valentine? If so I may try to stop in.
    Some days you eat the bear. And some days the bear eats you.

I can
    Last edited by weldonwelding; 04-28-2013 at 02:04 PM.

weldon, it appears that nobody is impressed with your experience or your trash talking, working for flour/daniels not withstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by cayager View Post
    wheres sundown when you need him? this ones right up his alley!
    Bull**** like this is the reason Sundown & a lot of the oldtimers said **** it & left these welding sites, that & the newbie hacks asking questions, getting replies based on years of experience then wanting to argue about it !
    Miller Trailblazer's ( 2 )...MillerBobcat 250...Millermatic 251's ( 2 )...Miller Syncrowave 200...Miller Syncrowave 180SD...Miller 12VS Suitcases ( 2 )... Hobart Hefty CC/CV Suitcases ( 2 )...Miller 30A Spool Guns ( 2 )...Miller WC 15A Control boxes ( 2 )...Thermo Dynamics Cutmaster 50 Plasma Cutters ( 2 )...Thermo Arc Hi Freq Units ( 2 )...Smith / Victor O/A Sets...DeWalt Power Tools...Craftsman / Snap On Hand Tools... Two Dodge Mobile Rigs

Quote Originally Posted by weldonwelding View Post
    Lol... is this "cyber bullying"? your all big time... happy?

Cyber bullying? Talk to Mr. John Eric Weldon Sr. maybe he'll help you there.

I'm not even close to "all big time", I'm just a little welder guy trying to hustle work and do it, happily, a little welding company gettin by. I'm bidding work in the northeast right now, Seeconk, Baltimore and Philly. Hope I get some : )
    I haven't been back there in a few years.

cheers,
    John
    Some days you eat the bear. And some days the bear eats you.