Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default all terrain welding cart

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone has seen or made an off road style(4x4) welding cart. I am aware of All Terrain Carts, but I am looking for something bigger. I am trying to build something different and don't want to duplicate an existing design.

Default all terrain welding cart

Anything bigger than that cart and 4x4 is called a truck

nice to see comedians on this forum lol!

A little more info would help - L x W x H , what type wheels
    The main thing is not to panic or get excited
    Bobcat 250, MM 211
    B&D,Meltabo,Milwaukee
    Porter Cable,Dewalt,Makita
    Harris,Airco
    Ingersoll-Rand
    Evolution Rage 2
    40 AMP Plasma

What all are you planning on putting on it? Is this going to be towed or self propelled? How "All Terrain" does it have to be? Any plans for a suspension? Need some info to know what to recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by moparman73 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone has seen or made an off road style(4x4) welding cart. I am aware of All Terrain Carts, but I am looking for something bigger. I am trying to build something different and don't want to duplicate an existing design.
    Then why are you asking fer ideas?

I'm here all week folks, don't forget to tip yer bartender and waitress
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus