Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Miller Welder Sales

Has anyone heard of these guys or used them? I am considering IOC and Cyberweld for purchases. Miller Welder Sales seams to have cheaper deals but I cant seam to find any reveiws, IOC and Cyberweld seam to be the top online sellers. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Steve..............................o~`o

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, and proudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" 2B1ASK1
    Last edited by greenshovel; 02-21-2011 at 05:19 PM.

i prefer using my lws for everything. they will go out of their way to take care of you! most of the time lws are cheaper then internet sales! support your own community just like they support you.

dave

the closest LWS that sells Miller is an hour away, although I am able to get them serviced about 20 mnutes away.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, and proudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!" 2B1ASK1

I have used IOC and Cyberweld multiple times. Both offer top notch service. They both are cheaper than my LWS & he does not care to match their price so they get my business on the items i need! I never tried the other one you mentioned though.

Quote Originally Posted by 74fencer View Post
    I have used IOC and Cyberweld multiple times. Both offer top notch service. They both are cheaper than my LWS & he does not care to match their price so they get my business on the items i need! I never tried the other one you mentioned though.
    Thanks, the LWS sells Lincoln, I cant seam to find any reveiws on MWS. So IOC and Cyberweld it be Thanks!

IOC & Cyberweld!! Both very good to deal with. IOC generally a few $ cheaper.
    Stephen
    Millermatic 251
    Miller Syncrowave 200
    Miller 30A Spool Gun
    Hypertherm PowerMax 30
    Etc., Etc., Etc......
    Western Arkansas Welding

BR Welding in White Plains, MD has always given me a better deal than IOC.

You need to call them though, rather than placing an ebay order.

They're also a brick and mortar welding supply house with a full service dept.
    Syncrowave 250 DX Tigrunner
    Dynasty 200 DX
    Miller XMT 304 w/714D Feeder & Optima Control
    Miller MM 251 w/Q300 & 30A SG
    Hobart HH187
    Dialarc 250 AC/DC
    Hypertherm PM 600 & 1250
    Wilton 7"x12" bandsaw
    PC Dry Cut Saw, Dewalt Chop Saw
    Milwaukee 8" Metal Cut Saw, Milwaukee Portaband.
    Thermco and Smith (2) Gas Mixers
    More grinders than hands

Have used both B&R and IOC over the last several years... no complaints about either one.....

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by H80N View Post
    Have used both B&R and IOC over the last several years... no complaints about either one.....

Hope this helps
    Well, I went to the site search on the Miller site and put in the zip for http://www.millerweldersales.com/index.cfm and it looks like B&R and Miller Welder Sales have the same address, so it looks like you can order from either and it comes from the same source. Interesting?

I purchased my last two Miller products from B&R (in person) and have no complaints.