Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default cnc plasma cutter for x-treme 625

Im looking to buy a cnc plasma cutter,wish to use my plasma cutter (extreme 625) any suggestion?
    Need to be easy operatable..as in software...so far i seen the plasmacam,but dont know anybody that own one..and heard that its not easy as it looks or sounds...
    Any input or suggestion?

I have a PlasmaCam and a Torchmate . Be happy to answer any questions you may have. All of these machines have different types of software....I have used many brand machines. All have a bit of a learning curve, but I find the PlasmaCam as the easiest to lean and easiest to use.

Jim Colt

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinox View Post
    Im looking to buy a cnc plasma cutter,wish to use my plasma cutter (extreme 625) any suggestion?
    Need to be easy operatable..as in software...so far i seen the plasmacam,but dont know anybody that own one..and heard that its not easy as it looks or sounds...
    Any input or suggestion?

Default cnc plasma cutter for x-treme 625

How long do you have them for? Use to it now?
    Maybe you can get in touch with me ,and..get some sort of trainning from you!Where are you based out of? Im from Toronto!

I got a Plasmaroute table, I had a Thermal Dynamics plasma cutter before I started looking at tables and Plasmaroute set the table up to match my torch I had. It is easy to adapt to also. I built my own router mount using the table to put a router on it and working on a pen mount to have a large plotter. very versatile, many other good brands out there, watch out for hidden cost on some, that's the other reason I went with a Plasmaroute.
    "The only source of knowledge is experience." Albert Einstein