Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Default Another reason for loving my LWS

I'll be 65 yrs old this summer, boomer I be.

One of the advantages of the boomer thing is there is now enough of us out there to be a market for the sharper types to prey upon.

I've always hated safety glasses. And I have been having to use reading glasses for many years now, double doggone darn etc and so on.

My LWS has carried the ultimate product for men like myself for a couple of years now, safety glasses with built in readers, handier than a pocket on a shirt. I have the lanyard thing on them and carry them on my baseball cap, Garland Welding Supply Cap. When I need to use the phone or use the grinder down they come and I can see AND have eye protection.

Every now and then I will be at a box store and see a working man with his reading glasses looking consumables us welders use. I smile, if only he knew.

Here's a video where you can see what I'm talking about. http://changestreammedia.org/2012/11...vetiver-roots/

Yeah... I dunno what kinda welding your doing but if I had a pair of glasses hanging round my neck they would last a good 5 mins. Maybe good for reading your paper at the beach

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 74

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.