Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Lightbulb Thinking about buying this welding cabinet

Looks nice, any opinions if this is a good one or not?

I got the cheapie with my 211, dont really like it. No real desire to make my own either.

I have one - sturdy construction, draw slides took a little adjusting to get just right. I used to have my MiG on it, now just a chop saw - I built a new combination cart after I bought my Syncro 200. I do still use the draws fro welding accessories and gloves.
    Roger Troue

Retired since 2004

Miller 211
    Miller 200 Syncro
    Miller 375 Extreme

Northern is a pretty good company, I wouldn't be afraid to buy it from them. I like the drawers and the handle. What diameter caster wheels does it have? I like 3" or larger for going over welding lead, extension cords and small rocks that can lock up a small wheel.

I got one like that. I like it well enough. First one they sent me was severly damaged. They took care of that right away and sent me another. The only complaint I have about it is that the middle drawer doesn't stay shut when you pull on the cart to move it. The drawers have a little detent in them that sort of holds the drawer closed but not on the 2nd drawer. I'd buy it again.

Well, I bought this one. I hope it is good quality.

Love how high the box will sit considering the 211 only has a 10ft lead, didnt realize how important length was till you have to work for the short cart I had before up to the table.

As I said I have one - went from that cart to a custom card I made for my Syncro 200 on the bottom, my MM211 and Extreme 375 on the top shelf... works better for me.
    Roger Troue

Retired since 2004

Miller 211
    Miller 200 Syncro
    Miller 375 Extreme

Got my cart, love the drawers, and really nicely built.

3 latches for the drawers were trashed when it was delivered, northern is sending me new ones.

Really nice product, now I wish I had a 375 Extreme like yours.