Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Lightbulb Miller syncrowave 180

I have a Miler syncrowave that I bought new in 2007...I did not abuse it or weld daily a very clean machine..I went to use it and nothing would work except Arc.. .took it to OE smith where I bought it ..cost me $200 to fix it..they said that the card was going out of it..took it home turned it on and boom ..nothin but smoke...took it back and they said the card burned up..to fix it would cost me $1200 for a new card...is there a cheaper repair place than that...vey very not happy

Unhappy syncrowave sd 180...any help out there???

No help on this??

Sorry, no help. Maybe posting your location may help. I checked your profile for it
    and saw you have a 180 MICROWAVE listed. Made me laugh.
    Did you try posting on Weldingweb.com ? I hope my 180 holds together.

http://weldingweb.com/index.php

Cause its now a smoke show, I'm thinking best to take it to a qualified Miller repair center. Before it was just the board, now, its likely more than just that.

A new pc1 board is around the $500 mark.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.