Just watched a Miller YouTube video and they're wearing what looks like a pair of goggles with two flat shields at 90 degrees to each other. Found a vendor selling the shield part called pancake helmet but there isn't a lens or goggle apparatus to go with it.

What is the name of this type of helmet?

They'd be a lot cooler but don't offer as much spark protection but what really attracted my attention is the goggle part. If those are auto-dark I'm seriously interested as I'm really having a battle with being able to see because of backlight in the hood. Plan is this weekend to come up with some kind of leather drape for my Digital Elite to block backlight. Goggles would kill that little problem dead. :-)