Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Hybrid View

Cool hypertherm powermaxx 600

I am in the process of looking for a plasma cutter... I have a Guy that has one for sale but said the power reg knob was broken? How hard and expensive is this to repair? And secondary is there a way to test it with the reg knob broken? Thx for the help! Vance

The curent adjustment knob part number is 008965

The book doesn't show a PN for the pressure regulator's knob. The closest I can come is what they call the filter regulator subassembly, PN 011083, the company might have the knob in stock.

OK great! That gets me going in the rite direction. Is this part expensive to fix? What exactly does this part do? Thx again for the help! Vance

vancass the parts manual doesn't give prices. but I don't see why they wouldn't have a knob on the shelf. If you have to buy the whole regulator see if you can have it come off the price of the machine. The regulator comes with a filter and o- ring, I would buy them both for spairs while I was ordering parts. The regulator doesn't look hard to install. Good luck

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137