Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Spectrum 625 schematics?

Is there any way to locate schematics for a Spectrum 625 Plasma cutter?

There is a resistor blown on the board and I have a company that can fix it but need the board schematics.

The board part number is 209884 .

Any help is appreciated.

I had a looksee and there aren't any for that board. Inputs and outputs, to and from the board yes, but an actual schematic no

dumb Q but if you know its a resistor why not just pull it and read the color code or what not and replace, stick it back in the machine and test. again just a Q. pigpen

A resistor is usually a sacrificial part, and a blown resistor is the result of something upstream going bad.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    I had a looksee and there aren't any for that board. Inputs and outputs, to and from the board yes, but an actual schematic no
    Thanks for looking, its weird Miller offers nothing for this board.

Every circuit board repair place I call has info on almost any other Miller product.

Default 625

We have been working on several of these units in the past few weeks and may be able to identify the item you need.
    pigpen60's suggestion to read bands is actually a good one - it's what we normally do, but if it is burned, no go. Many times we measure what is left of the left part, measure what is left of the right part, add the two values together, and replace with close part. As sk187 says, whatever caused the problem will most likely take the replacement. My point is that if you can help us identify the smoked part, we may be able to measure that part on a board that has other damage or no damage at all. Certainly willing to try. It's a starting point. weldersales

Quote Originally Posted by weldersales View Post
    We have been working on several of these units in the past few weeks and may be able to identify the item you need.
    pigpen60's suggestion to read bands is actually a good one - it's what we normally do, but if it is burned, no go. Many times we measure what is left of the left part, measure what is left of the right part, add the two values together, and replace with close part. As sk187 says, whatever caused the problem will most likely take the replacement. My point is that if you can help us identify the smoked part, we may be able to measure that part on a board that has other damage or no damage at all. Certainly willing to try. It's a starting point. weldersales
    Would I be able to send you this board to take a look at?

Talking spectrum 625 x-treme

i really need this machine schematics.
    an igbt is burn and a diode too.
    i can get these parts but need to know how they are positioned in the circuit.
    Can somebody help me i really need help

thanks maupacheco

AGAIN, there are NO shematics for that board!!

Post The cup light of my Spectrum 625 X-Treme goes on

The plasma works fine but suddenly stop working and the cup light goes on. I have changed all consumables but the problem still continue.