Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Dynasty 200 dx. Help-1 error

Hello.

Yesterday I started learning how to use my brand new Dynasty 200 DX. I am a beginner in Tig welding.

So I started the welding machine after making all the connections properly... and after a few attempts of creating and arc in HF mode I got the HELP-1 Error on the display.

I did look at the user manual and I got a little bit scared because it tells me to take the machine to service.

I turned off and then I restarted again, to see if the problem was on the machine or was something related to my lack of experience.

Finally, I have discovered that if I push the torch trigger and for example the torch is far away from the work piece, them the arc can not start and then the error code appears again. If I try on a correct distance then the arc starts correctly and no error code is displayed.

So my question, is this normal or should I take the welder to service?

Thank you.

Jon

Default Dynasty 200 dx. Help-1 error

I would check how you have it wired up. For 220V it should be black to one leg of power, white to one leg of power, green to neutral and red not used.

Checked wiring and is Ok, red not used.

Conecction indeed is single phase 220 V.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137