Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I sent my paperwork electronically. I have not received a confirmation that they received it. Is there a way to check ?

Quote Originally Posted by akbillybow View Post
    Is there an online location where you can check the status of your rebate? I sent mine in a couple of weeks ago, and would like to check on it to be sure I did everything correctly and will be getting my rebate.

Thanks...AkBillyBow
    There is no place online to check the status. Do you know when you sent it in?

Miller Welding Forums Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Welders View Post
    There is no place online to check the status. Do you know when you sent it in?

Miller Welding Forums Administrator
    Mine for BD1 was sent in on april 5. I thought they would have sent a standard reply that it was received.

I emailed mine in as well over a week ago with no confirmation of reciept. Keep checking the mail, get the feeling its not coming.

Default Rebate Processing

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post
    I emailed mine in as well over a week ago with no confirmation of reciept. Keep checking the mail, get the feeling its not coming.
    Any rebates submitted in the last week should have automatically sent out an auto-reply email stating, "Your rebate has been received and will be processed in the order in which it was received." If you did not receive this message and sent in your rebate in the last week, please send us a direct message.

We ask that you allow 2-4 weeks for rebate processing. If you do not hear back from us about your rebate via mail within that time frame, please direct message us and we will check on the status of your rebate. Thank you for your patience!

Hi, thanks. I just resent the paperwork attached to the email.

Quote Originally Posted by BD1 View Post
    Hi, thanks. I just resent the paperwork attached to the email.
    Thanks, I did receive confirmation.

Thumbs up Got my rebate

RECEIVED the rebate today, THANKS !

Hi everyone. I'm new here and stumbled onto the rebate Form. I bought a Millermatic 350p and a syncrowave 350lx last week and I'm wondering if I qualify for the 15 percent rebate. Thanx.

Good news is here is the link.

http://www.millerwelds.com/landing/build-with-blue/

Bad news is your purchase is not part of the program.

You do have time to BUY MORE