Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Red face I just purchased an Airco--was it made by Miller?

Just purchased an Airco
    2.5DTR-224-A

Understand some of the Airco welders were made by Miller and wanted to see if this was one of those units.

Hope so, anyway, LOL

If so, is there any documentation available at Miller, like manual etc?

Thanks in advance

Miller CP-250TS

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Miller CP-250TS
    Thanks.
    Not that I don't appreciate the response.

Wonder if the Miller rep can confirm from their database?

They don't look like each other?
    Last edited by TPB; 02-28-2013 at 10:36 AM. Reason: addition

I've seen pics of two different styles of CP-250TS. Does your AIRCO look like this?

Quote Originally Posted by TPB View Post
    Thanks.
    Not that I don't appreciate the response.

Wonder if the Miller rep can confirm from their database?

They don't look like each other?
    Well, since I'm a Miller CST service technician, looking at the tech only site under that posted code you supplied, in the miller cross reference. I assure you thats the machine it brings up. Perhaps if you also posted maybe a picture of the machine. We could help you further.

Manual for the crank-on-the-right model.

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o249c_mil.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by USMCPOP View Post
    Manual for the crank-on-the-right model.

http://www.millerwelds.com/om/o249c_mil.pdf
    Yea, thats it.
    THANKS.

The manual I pulled up had the crank on the left.

Must have made 2 different ones with the same model number

Appreciate very much, good to go!!!!!

You might want to select the CP manual and enter your serial number. There are often several manual revisions. Without a number, only the most recent manual will come up.

One trick I use is to search for welders for sale where the serial number is listed, such as at auctions. That can help you find different editions. That's what I did here.