Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default SAVE 15 % MILLER popular items

Saw this on another site. Do you believe it ? I would think the MILLER site
    would have been the first to post it.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/landing/build-with-blue/

I saw that in an email today from miller. Pretty awesome deal! What a smoking price on a mm211! Too bad the trailblazers are not on the list... I would have bought one!
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch
    HF-251-D1
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

Quote Originally Posted by elvis View Post
    I saw that in an email today from miller. Pretty awesome deal! What a smoking price on a mm211! Too bad the trailblazers are not on the list... I would have bought one!
    Yea, right after I posted it I got it the email from Miller DIY. Now I guess I'll get the 211. Gotta decide on the goodies to buy. Maybe the cover, consumables, and ?? I gotta see what my local supplier has available.

Nice! I'm considering a diversion 180. An engine drive is more important right now to me. Oh well.

Enjoy your 211! I hear those are nice machines.
    MillerMatic 251
    CST 280 w/tig torch
    HF-251-D1
    Cutmaster 42
    Victor Journeyman OA

A rockcrawler, er money pit, in progress...

Offer only good on purchases made between march 1st and may31
    so don't buy to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Amc724 View Post
    Offer only good on purchases made between march 1st and may31
    so don't buy to soon.
    Thanks, I saw that too. Friday will be the first. Will call the supplier thursday to see what they have.

I sure wish they would have put the CST 280 on there. Would save me from having to look so much for deals. That 211 is tempting, but I would have to find someone to buy my 140 to justify the purchase. Would be a waste having 2 migs when I really need the arc welder for thicker out of position stuff.
    Last edited by clint738; 02-28-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Default Build With Blue

Hey everyone,
    Since the promotion doesn't start until March 1st, we were going to wait until tomorrow to put up a sticky thread with all the information our forum members would need to get these savings. In the meantime, visit the landing page (click here) for more information!

Thanks!
    Miller Welding Forums Administrator

Wish I had known about this promotion sooner - I picked up my Spectrum 625 X-Treme about a week ago. My LWS did not have any information on this promotion. O well!

Miller: Any chance of getting "Grandfathered" for two weeks?

should have waited about 3 weeks on my 211. oh well.