Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Millermatic 251 control board

Hello, I recently bought a millermatic 251, my issue is with my control board model number ( 220069 ) I noticed that the "R1" resistor (top-middle) had been knocked off, i cant find the resistor in the the machine was wondering if anyone could hook me up and give me the color code banding on their board or send me a photo of there board, so i can figure out the right resistor to put on, i looked all over the internet for a day and cant find even a single photo or diagram please help. Thanks much

Try calling Miller or a repair center, email a photo of your board to them, they may be able to help you, it's worth a try.

Serial# from the machine please. All the diagrams go off these codes....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.