I watch the Craigslist listings just for something to do as I'm pretty much a buy it new person. Are 20 & 30 year old welders really worth $2000 and more?
Examples (Charlotte, NC):
- Miller CP-302 mig/stick - $2500
- Miller Welder dela 452w - $2800
- Miller Deltaweld 450 - $2000
- Miller Deltaweld 452/60 - $2500
- Miller SYNCROWAVE 300 - $2500 (no pulse or meters version)
Non-of these are even close to new. Lots of what I see is from the 1980/90s.
Are these prices realistic? Seems everyone who posts these things think so. If they're finding buyers I guess they are I suppose.
Results 1 to 10 of 12
02-21-2013, 09:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Cost of Used Welders - Realistic?==============
Miller 211 MVP
Hobart StickMate LX 235
Lincoln AC 225