Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default pulse control Syncro 180

some guy told me about this aftermarket "pulse chip" for the syncrowave 180! i think the guy who told me that is wrong so i did some looking... and this what i found, if you scroll down to pulse control what is "yes,(pc 300)" i thaught the syncro 180 cant pulse? well anyways here it is

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/...ve_180_sd.html

can you get external pulse control for any tig welder that doesnt have intenal pulse? or how bout just for the syncro 180?

Default TIG Pulse control

According to the 2003 Miller Catalog (page 79), the PC-300 can be used with AC or DC welding power sources with, or without, built in high-frequency or with external high-frequency units (for example,HF-251D-1). This wording is copied directly from the Miller Catalog.

HI JWD..............THE PC-300 WORKS BEST ON DYNASTY'S, XMT'S, MAXSTAR'S, ETC.......... It will work on the syncrowaves.... and it will work on the 180sd.......... cost is in the $700.00 range....... For the cost it might be better to purchase one already in a unit.... Just my thoughts..............Rock..................
    SSCOTT@MILLERWELDS.COM
    ROCK