Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default planning for near future

Thanks everyone for the input. I'm actually working on my NCCER certificate through tradeschool. I'm not sure how much it will help, but it can't hurt. I've been thinking for awhile and I think that once I get a job in welding, I'm going to go to a community college and get a certificate for landscaping. It's not much, but it's another thing that I really like to do, which is cut grass. So hopefully that will help as a fall out choice if I decide to switch jobs or can't find a welding job near by. I'm really liking welding so far and I like the fact that its something that you can't ever completely master. You can always be better. I think that working with your hands is great, it makes you feel like you've really earned your money at the end of a long hard day. Again, thanks everyone for the replies.

Best of luck!

Default planning for near future

Thank you!

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.