Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Data Card for S64M Wirefeeder

I was noticing on my S64 Wirefeeder, that there is a slot for a Data/Memory Card. What type of information can be stored on this card?

According to the Miller manual for the feeder, the part number is 155-910.
    Does anyone have an inexpensive source for a card?

Thanks,
    _kevin

Syncrowave 250 Analogue
    Maxstar 200SD
    Maxtron 450
    IntelliTIG 40
    S64M Wirefeeder

Non-Blue:
    Hypertherm PowerMax 1000G3
    Lincoln Precision Tig 275
    Lincoln WeldPak 155

It can store a variety of programs for your machine.

Here's the bad news....

They cost a crapload of money. Several hundred dollars.

A guy on ebay had several of them some time ago & I missed the boat on them.

Sold them for next to nothing. They were new never been used.

For most applications, you'll never need them tho.
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

You can store programs and, more importantly, edit pulse parameters. We do that alot. My customer doesnt like the factory pulse parameters for solid stainless mig.

Funny, they even dumped their new RMD pipepro for an older 64M and 456 because of the programability of the pulse parameters.

I may have a spare card somewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by GTA/SPEC View Post
    I may have a spare card somewhere....
    If you have more than one & wanna do some swapping, let me know. I got about 14 64M heads in various states of completion. I even have several brand new tach boards for the standard 24 volt motors.

Parts galore for them if you know anyone looking. The price is right.
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

Quote Originally Posted by 7A749 View Post
    If you have more than one & wanna do some swapping, let me know. I got about 14 64M heads in various states of completion. I even have several brand new tach boards for the standard 24 volt motors.

Parts galore for them if you know anyone looking. The price is right.

i KNOW THIS THREAD IS OLD, BUT DO YOU STILL HAVE PARTS AVAILABLE? i AM LOOKING FOR A DISPLAY BOARD.