Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Miller Multimatic 200

How much for spool mate

Two Fourteen...

Not bad

It's a pretty cheap way to do some aluminum welding from time to time. It should be here on Wednesday. They shipped today. Can't ask for better service than that...

I still haven't received a tracking # for the multimatic maybe I should give cyberweld a quick call

You know I ordered the tig torch from them on Thursday morning. I hadn't heard anything from them, which is unusual because they usually ship very quickly and provide you with tracking info. Well, I called them about 10a this morning. They apologized and said that they left early on Friday and forgot to notify me of the shipment (which should be here tomorrow). Your order may be on the way already but a phone call to verify wouldn't hurt...

Just got done talking with cyberweld it was just a big confusion with the billing adress and shipping address not matching but its all cleared up I should be receiving my tracking # soon

Glad you got that straightened out. Hopefully, you'll have it soon.

Ok, so here's the latest with the mig torch switch collar not threading on to the machine; Miller sent me a replacement collar for the torch switch. It came this afternoon. I put it on and it still would not thread. I called Baker's Gas. They contacted Miller and they are sending a new torch. Talk about excellent customer service! In the meantime, I ran over to AirGas to see if the torch would plug into their Multimatic 200. It wouldn't, so it definitely seems to be the mig torch switch.

Yeah miller has excellent customer support

That's why I decided to pony up the money and get a Miller.