Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums
Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    northern NJ

    Default Thumb repair PC200

    This is actually two repairs that I did on the same machine about 6 months apart. The first time they started to rip the thumb off from the bottom (closest to the bucket). I cut off the lower section, repaired the stick, welding the cut off section back on & added gussets to spread out the load. Then the next time they punced the top part into the stick. Removed another section of the thumb. cut off & replaced part of the stick, installed a wider plate for the thumb again to spread the load better, & weld the ears back on. In the one pic you can see that now the thumb has two seams in the middle of it. It has been fine for awhile now now.
    Last edited by MMW; 01-27-2013 at 03:24 PM.
    Trailblazer 250g
    22a feeder
    Lincoln ac/dc 225
    Victor O/A
    MM200 black face
    Whitney 30 ton hydraulic punch
    Lown 1/8x 36" power roller
    Arco roto-phase model M
    Vectrax 7x12 band saw
    Miller spectrum 875
    30a spoolgun w/wc-24
    Syncrowave 250

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/ on line 79

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.