I have an Airco model RH1.5D hand held air cooled spot welder my uncle gave me back in the late '70s. I haven't used it in years but finally need it again these days. It still powers up but really needs new tongs and tips. I figure it was made by either Miller or Hobart but I have not been able to figure out which. I'd love to be able to find out so I can get the parts and put it back in service. Can anyone help me out with maker so I can get replacement parts? I'm sort of hoping Miller since our other five welders are Miller.
Thanks in advance!