Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miller 211

I bought my 211 about a year ago from local AirGas - they matched the online pricing but I had bought a new Syncro 200 and Extreme 375 from them as well. They usually treat me well for some reason - I am just a retired hobbyist working in my garage....Oh, so far no problems with any of my purchases!
    Roger Troue

Retired since 2004

Miller 211
    Miller 200 Syncro
    Miller 375 Extreme

Quote Originally Posted by TxDarth View Post
    I bought my 211 about a year ago from local AirGas - they matched the online pricing but I had bought a new Syncro 200 and Extreme 375 from them as well. They usually treat me well for some reason - I am just a retired hobbyist working in my garage....Oh, so far no problems with any of my purchases!

Thanks for the reply Roger. I can see how they might give you a better price with all you have bought from them. My dealer is also am Airgas . I bought a Thermal Dynamics Plasma torch off them . I always check with Airgas before I buy on line but they will never try to match price.

mark

I bought one last year. Came in undamaged. My welding cart tipped over when the wheels got caught in an extension cord. The welder fell to the ground from about 3 feet.

Still works like a charm.
    Trailblazer® 302 Air Pak™
    Miller Dynasty® 350
    Millermatic 350P Aluminum
    Millermatic® 252
    Syncrowave 351
    Lincoln LN-25 Pro

SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS

Multimatic™ 200
    Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ w/MVP™ (Sold)
    XR-Aluma Pro Gun
    Diversion™ 180

Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™

Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® 52
    Victor Oxy/Acetylene Set

Quote Originally Posted by kvwall View Post
    I bought one last year. Came in undamaged. My welding cart tipped over when the wheels got caught in an extension cord. The welder fell to the ground from about 3 feet.

Still works like a charm.

That's good to hear that it survived the fall Kvwall, kinda sounds like something I might do trying to push the welder over an airline or extension cord.

Mark

I had a dinky commercial cart from Northern that was not cutting it so I built this to replace it and put all on one.

Roger Troue

Retired since 2004

Miller 211
    Miller 200 Syncro
    Miller 375 Extreme

Quote Originally Posted by TxDarth View Post
    I had a dinky commercial cart from Northern that was not cutting it so I built this to replace it and put all on one.

Nice welding cart Roger. I got the deluxe Miller cart with my 211, its made in China but it looks well made.

Mark