Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default hobart adi 364 1

Just picked up a old hobart 364 1DSCN3728.jpgDSCN3729.jpgDSCN3730.jpgDSCN3731.jpg. Got a few questions. there is a plug in the center of the amperage dial. what is it for? He gave me a pedal with 2 sets of wires sticking out. no plug. where do I get a plug and which one does it plug into? thanks for any help you can give.

48 views and not one bite??

nobody has any info on this??

Sure, its not worth your time and energy, probably worth a case of beer at a salvage yard though. Or would make a fine boat anchor.

You might want to try google.

There seems to be a manual available here:

https://share.acrobat.com/adc/docume...3-ab72359e0c49

You cannot view it online, you have to download it to view.

Thanks davido30093. that helped. I am missing the hand amp control. I plan on using a foot pedal anyhow. got it wired and fired up. Stick welds nice and smooth. will try out the tig when I get a pedal wired up

you can walk into any shop and see a nice new miller or lincoln machine but its cool when you walk into a shop and there is a thirty or fourty year old machine on the floor. I would keep that thing just the way it is, don't even paint it. If you are in florida I have a spare pedal that i would be willing to trade for something cool.pedal 1.jpg

Default ADI-364 foot pedal

Quote Originally Posted by bababouy View Post
    you can walk into any shop and see a nice new miller or lincoln machine but its cool when you walk into a shop and there is a thirty or fourty year old machine on the floor. I would keep that thing just the way it is, don't even paint it. If you are in florida I have a spare pedal that i would be willing to trade for something cool.pedal 1.jpg
    Hi Bababouy, If he does not take you up on the offer for the pedal I am interested. been stick welding with my ADI-364 for years. Ready to try my hand at tig. Also in Florida, Miami to be excact. What would you consider cool for a trade?