Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default feeder not feeding properly, Help?

i have a 24A wire fededer that wont feed at the right speed. im not sure how to check the rheostat or the drive motor. or is there something else i should check, i have taken the covers off and blown everything out, inspected all boards vissually. it will feed with the rheostat turned almost all the way up, but very slowly.
    also is there a publication i can get for troubleshooting and repair of our machines. we are trying to do as much repair work in house now, im no idiot but not familiar with the inner workings of these machines. THANX for any help i can get. DUKE

Disconnect the guns trigger terminals and paper clip !&2, does the feeder work properly?

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Disconnect the guns trigger terminals and paper clip !&2, does the feeder work properly?
    no it does not change reaction, it does the same with the feed/purge switch also.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137