Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do not nuke this thread, it didn't help the dealer started this off on the left foot but there was a resolution. The fact that the moderators etc did and seemly do not moderate shows high principle, its one of the factors lead me to stay on a mfg forum, both here and Hobart, same principle. Milwaukee tool lost a huge opportunity to have a huge tool forum over this, would have loved to have it to pressure a dealer that was a stonewall and wasn't about to start a career at the time coming to a resolution over small change. At the time,,,,

rememberer saying on their forum that the tools worked great, tops, better than I expect and was critical of thbelttt clip or something like that and it was deleted,,, poorpitifulul.

As far as I know a customer can generally call a factory rep from Hobart or Miller and actually get someone,, often the guy that designed, built or service them, they do hire new but those are likely above the avg person you get anywhere else with 1 step phone call.

I remember during the 210 test I should not have waited to the end to provide some tech return info, guess I might have called them. Now as I recall I forgot to include that the box was damaged in shipping,,, I made a funny and had mbuildbuiild a return box,, in hindsight should have repaired the original and shipped it back in that.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sberry View Post
    The fact that the moderators etc did and seemly do not moderate shows high principle,
    I just look for spammers . I can't really change a post just delete them...Bob
    Bob Wright, Grandson of Tee Nee Boat Trailer Founder
    Metal Master Fab Salem, Oh 44460
    Birthplace of the Silver & Deming Drill
    1999 MM185 w/185 Spoolgun,1986 Thunderbolt AC/DC
    Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
    http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Quote Originally Posted by J C View Post
    They ended up warranting it but it took atleast 10 minutes of them telling me no to finally get a yes. Yes they ended up doing me right in the end but it took alot more effort than it should've. Had I not called personally I would be paying for it.
    Well, now I see your point and agree with you.

At the same time, it also shows class on the part of Miller that they don't nuke this stuff.

Actually it must have been someone from Miller pm me & makde sure everything was handled which was awesome & unexpected. Just the guy I spoke to at Miller ruined it a little for me. Most of the time I thought I was talking to myself. I love Miller products & thats all I buy even the gloves, jackets, hoods, replacement parts, & everything else but since this little problem there's not alot keeping me from giving the 211i a try instead of buying the 211 like I was planning on doing when I went back to get my passport.
    Miller Trailblazer 302
    Miller Passport Plus
    Miller Spoolmate 100
    Milwaukee 4 1/2" Angle Grinder
    Milwaukee Sawzall
    Miller Elite Inferno Hood
    Miller Diversion 180
    Miller Digital Elite Vintage Hood
    Miller Camo Digital Elite Hood

The TA 211i is kinda like the Miller Multimatic 200. I had one to play with a month ago. Pretty nice machine and half the price of Millers version with a longer warranty to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    The TA 211i is kinda like the Miller Multimatic 200. I had one to play with a month ago. Pretty nice machine and half the price of Millers version with a longer warranty to boot.
    Lol cruizer. I wanted to hear something bad about the 211i so my mind would be made up easier. You didnt help any there. Nice to hear from someone thats used it though. I also like the fact it holds a big spool of wire too.
    Miller Trailblazer 302
    Miller Passport Plus
    Miller Spoolmate 100
    Milwaukee 4 1/2" Angle Grinder
    Milwaukee Sawzall
    Miller Elite Inferno Hood
    Miller Diversion 180
    Miller Digital Elite Vintage Hood
    Miller Camo Digital Elite Hood