Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Porch Steps

Threaded View

Default Porch Steps

Here are pix of my latest welding project. It is a set of steps up to the front porch of my new home. The porch is about 7' above the ground elevation so I made it with a landing about halfway up. The stair treads and landing are made from bar grating I got from work for free when we replaced a bunch that had gotten rusty. They were originaly hot dipped galvinized. The landing is 6x7', and the stairs are 12" deep with a 7" rise. The bottom set is 51" wide and the top 53". They are not complete as yet, still have to make and install the infill panels in the hand railings.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.