Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: mult-task cart

Default mult-task cart

I only have a two car garage to play in. I needed a compact cart that can perform several task this is what I built.
    A chop saw/bench grinder/ workbench with 4" vise multitasking cart. Painted it blue to match my Miller 211
    chop saw.jpg
    grinder.jpg
    storage.jpg
    workbench.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like a good start!

I love your cart nearly as much as your avatar.
    Nice work keep posting your projects.

Ji
    Grip it and Rip it

I am planning something very similar because I face the same problem: a one car garage.

It will be a little deeper and I will be storing my AC/DC stick welder on the bottom shelf. The top will double as a welding table. The wings will fold up as full table tops with fold-down legs. I will need bigger casters because of my floor.

I like the color; very professional looking.

Nice job, If I had one I would have to put hinges on the top work space to dump all the crap that seems to collect on every flat work area I have...not all of it mine either.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank R View Post
    I like the color; very professional looking.
    thanks. It is Rust-oleum Professional high performance enamel in saftey blue from home depot