Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Millermaatic 212 auto-set

I am having problems with the wire feed on my millermatic 212 auto-set. The machine first started acting up a week ago when the wire feed didnt shut off. I pulled apart the trigger for the wire feed. The switch was operating properly when i did a continuity test with my muilitmeter, however i thought that there may have been some sort of debris in the mechanism so I changed it out anyways.

After changin the trigger it had worked for a couple of days and now we are back to the origional problem. turn on the machine, after depressing the trigger the wire feed starts and after the trigger is released the wire feed dosnt stop.

Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks

My MM211 has a sticky trigger as well.
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.net/
    MM252
    MM211
    Passport Plus w/Spool Gun
    TA185
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    O/A set
    SO 2020 Bender
    You can call me Bacchus

I dont think it is the trigger though because I ahd replaced it last week and now I am having the same problems all over again. Any other ideas rather than a stickey trigger?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.