Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: sad sad day

Unhappy sad sad day

My thoughts and prayer to the people and families in Newtown Connecticut on this tragic day.

I hear ya man. I dont understand what the **** is wrong with people who would want to shoot little kids, Or any innocent people for that matter.

I hate to be sound harsh but I am GLAD he is dead, the world dont need people like that. I have no sympathy for the shooter. I hope he rots in ****! Just so tragic and uncalled for.

I am at a loss for words!

.......until the next time, what difference does this one occasion make?
    Ian.

I outta kick your ass for saying that,Ian. This is a tragedy and something like this hurts us all.

I think the media in all forms should never, ever identify the perpetrator. This poor excuse for a human being wants to be remembered. He is dead, let him stay that way. Remember the lives of the victims and what they might have been but forget about the nut job that robbed them and us of what might have been. Allowing this jerk to live on in infamy is offensive and just fuels the next one. Sadly there is no comfort at times like this.
    Meltedmetal