Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default SS kitchen bar stools

Hello, I am new to join this site and Just wanted to share one of my latest projects...Stainless swivel bar stools. I always have surfed this site and enjoy looking at all the projects people post on here.

chair.jpg
    stool.jpg

Very nice job man, I love em!

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerboy View Post
    Very nice job man, I love em!
    Thanks! Nice buck you got in the profile pic. I am also a big time bowhunter here in Southwest WI.

Cool work! You did use scrap metal, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by surfside View Post
    Cool work! You did use scrap metal, didn't you?
    Thank you. No I just started out with 2 full 20 foot sticks of 1.25 16ga. stainless and i got 2 chairs, which was all I needed out of that. The 80 bucks I paid for the ss was far cheaper than any stool like it made from just carbon steel.

You turned it out something worth more than 80 bucks!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by surfside View Post
    You turned it out something worth more than 80 bucks!
    you should be proud. you've got something that you'll be able to pass down to your kid's, they will always treasure. will probably outlive them..

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137