Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Thanks guys & Miller Cust Service

All,

Just wanted to virtually pat ya'll on the back - and say thanks. Nothing new being said here - but the answers I get and support from Miller (I receive an actual phone call instead of an email response to a question - which impressed me and reinforced my decision to buy blue) are top notch. People on this forum are willing and ready to help with sound advice that is given from real experience.

Finally ran my MM211 on 220V last night - flux core wire - and it ran just beautifully - thanks to your tips on tension adjustment and general setup - NO wire slippage - and it just COOKED that metal. Super happy.

Getting my bottle filled today - and have a knurled drive roll 'on order' from cyberweld along w/some anti-spatter spray - although I read on weldingtipsandtricks.com that he recommends using PAM cooking spray - anyone else here use that?

thx again all,
    john

Quote Originally Posted by jfk92 View Post
    All,

Just wanted to virtually pat ya'll on the back - and say thanks. Nothing new being said here - but the answers I get and support from Miller (I receive an actual phone call instead of an email response to a question - which impressed me and reinforced my decision to buy blue) are top notch. People on this forum are willing and ready to help with sound advice that is given from real experience.

Finally ran my MM211 on 220V last night - flux core wire - and it ran just beautifully - thanks to your tips on tension adjustment and general setup - NO wire slippage - and it just COOKED that metal. Super happy.

Getting my bottle filled today - and have a knurled drive roll 'on order' from cyberweld along w/some anti-spatter spray - although I read on weldingtipsandtricks.com that he recommends using PAM cooking spray - anyone else here use that?

thx again all,
    john
    I saw that too but haven't tried it yet. Every time I go to the kitchen for the Pam I stay for a snack and forget all about it. JK.
    Trailblazer® 302 Air Pak™
    Miller Dynasty® 350
    Millermatic 350P Aluminum
    Millermatic® 252
    Syncrowave 351

SuitCase® X-TREME™ 12VS

Multimatic™ 200
    Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ w/MVP™
    XR-Aluma Pro Gun
    Diversion™ 180

Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™

Thermal Dynamics® Cutmaster® 52
    Victor Oxy/Acetylene Set

Default Thanks guys & Miller Cust Service

Yeah PAM works fine... And is good to keep spatter from sticking to threads and stuff...