Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default Spectrum Lynx Plasma without generator

I'm looking for any information for wiring a Miller Spectrum Lynx plasma directly to power without the needed generator...any help is appreciated...thx in Advance.

You have a cabel on the back of the Lynx A, B, and D are the 220 volt AC power going in. A and B are hot and D in ground. Pins C and G are the 12 volt DC control. G is possative C is Neggative. If you would like me to e-mailyou a schematic send me an e-mail tlux@millerwelds.com

Sorta kinda though you'll still need the 12Vdc, to make it go.

Miller has the best staff ever when it comes to their plasma cutters.
    Thanks Miller for all your help with my Spectrum 375.
    Working great and with the stickers it will look like new very soon.

Ji
    Grip it and Rip it

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.