Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: shelf

Default shelf

A friend called me the other day, he has a customer wanting a modern industrial art corner shelf, I'd weld the frame, and his cabinet shop will do the wood shelves, here is a pic of me working on the shelf.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lots of them spark things flying around. Everyone has different safety concerns on the job. I think investing in some fire blankets or welding screens maybe a good idea. This is from what we gotta do on job. Not to mention area nears to be cleared for 25'. Yea right. We gotta do it or get written up. Even the floor drains need to be covered. Plus, welding area post inspection every half hour for two hours.

Yea, i thought the same thing, looks like this guy is welding in the house, each to their own, i am sure that he knows what he is doing

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    A friend called me the other day, he has a customer wanting a modern industrial art corner shelf, I'd weld the frame, and his cabinet shop will do the wood shelves, here is a pic of me working on the shelf.
    I hope that your homeowners insurance is paid up because you are going to need it. I suggest that a good safety course should be in your future as it will give you something to do while they are re-building your house.
    Wheelchair

agree with 3 previous posters! First thing i saw is the fire waiting to happen.

Hi Skeeter,
    Great work mate.
    The other guys are right though.
    Were you welding at night after work?
    Keep post your projects.

Ji
    Grip it and Rip it