Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mm200

Quote Originally Posted by ZJones1994 View Post
    I really appreciate it! Il call them today or tomorrow. Im going in to work tonight so il take a look at it then, we build chrome plating racks and from looking at the part online i think i could easily fix or make replacement parts for it. The hardest part to find is the knob for the front, when i call miller il ask if they have any or any idea where to get one. Then il get a 220 v wired to the garage (anyone have estimate of cost..?) and pick up a tank of 75/25 and test this baby out . Not bad for a first mig.. especially for free.
    I looked at the online parts list, and the PN wasn't listed for the MM200 gun. The M-25 for my MM210 is PN 169596

Alright man, Il call today if i have time. I gotta run to work and if their open at 6 il be calling them.

I have a 15 ' M-25 on my MM200, it works great.

Quote Originally Posted by cope View Post
    When you buy a Mig gun, it comes complete with a liner. It may or may not come with consumables. Before buying a gun, find out what brands have easily available consumables.

Contact Miller and see if a M-25 from a MM210 will fit. I have a 12' that is lightly used. I'll send it to you if you pay USPS shipping.
    It will fit.

You are a nice guy Cope

Quote Originally Posted by big mike View Post
    It will fit.

You are a nice guy Cope
    ZJones1994, PM me your address, and I'll send the gun to you. Don't worry about the S&H, use the money towards a plug.
    Last edited by cope; 11-27-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by big mike View Post
    It will fit.

You are a nice guy Cope
    Mike, before I got my MM210, I had a PowCon SM200 with a 10' Tweco gun. A member at Hobart Weld Talk sent me a NIB 12' Bernard or Tregaskiss gun and consumables free. I am just paying it forward.

So yet another stupid question.. where might i find the replacement plug for it and whats the actual name of it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZJones1994 View Post
    So yet another stupid question.. where might i find the replacement plug for it and whats the actual name of it?
    This is the plug for the power cord. Mind has gone blank, and can't remember the NEMA number.

http://www.amazon.com/Hobart-770024-..._bxgy_hi_img_y

This is the matching wall receptacle.

http://www.amazon.com/Leviton-5378-R...ref=pd_cp_hi_1

Idk why that wasnt obvious to me before.. thanks. Heres a pic of it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like it has got the voltage selector knob on it already. If it is not changing then it likely has a broken roll pin (easy fix) or then nut has come off the back side (easy too). Pull the cover and see what is happening when you turn the knob.