Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Service / Technical Manuals?

Is there a place where the average Joe can purchase Service / Technical Manuals for Miller welders?

right here on this site...... resources, plug in your model and serial number and there ya go
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

http://www.millerwelds.com/service/ownersmanuals.php

No purchase necessary....print it out. As welder_one said, you'll need your serial number to get the manual for your specific machine. But can also search by model to get the general information on that type machine.

Al
    Miller Dialarc 250 HF
    Lincoln Classic 300D
    AutoCAD 2010...Paper Is Cheaper Than Metal
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Milwaukee & Hilti Power Tools
    John Deere Equipment
    Paints and Quarterhorses
    Billy Cook Roping Saddle
    Billy Cook Reining Saddle
    Our YouTube Channel

There are NO service'/ tech manuals on this site. you can buy them, or if its a under a 5mb file, I can email one to you.

cruizer,

I'm looking for manuals for a Syncro 200 and a Millermatic 185.......

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    There are NO service'/ tech manuals on this site. you can buy them, or if its a under a 5mb file, I can email one to you.
    cruizer; That's what I thought , It's the same with Lincoln.
    I tried to get a Service/ Tech Manual for my Lincoln Outback 185, No Dice !!

Do you have any for Lincoln, such as my machine ?

............ Norm

Sunrise Outside My Shop In Delhi, Ontario

- Arcair- K 4000 CAC.

- LN-25 Wire Feeder

- Lincoln Ranger 8- Engine Drive- CC\CV:

- Lincoln Power Mig 180C
    - Spoolgun.
    - DeWalt Chop Saw .
    - DeWalt Compressor - 13cfm, @ 100 psi.

www.normsmobilewelding.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Highpwr View Post
    Is there a place where the average Joe can purchase Service / Technical Manuals for Miller welders?
    The fact you were up front willing to purchase one says a lot about you. It says you're the kind of guy that knows nothing's free in this world.

Since the advent of these message boards really getting popular, many come on this & other sites looking for "free" handouts like service manuals. They have no activity or participation on the site other than the request for a free manual or download. You never usually see them again after they get what they want (unless it's to ask for more free stuff). Sorry... Just a pet peeve of mine.

I'm NOT even talking about site regulars who contribute & are always around. There's lots of guys & gals who help each other out every day on these sites behind the scenes.

That's why even tho I have access to the Extranet & all downloadable Miller manuals, I don't advertise it or offer it out to people I do not know. Prolly have every Tom Rick & Harry asking for one if I did

I had to BUY several of mine from Miller for $15 a piece, long before I got on the internet. That's usually what I tell those looking for a freebie.

I'm sure Cruizer will help you out. I would offer (gratis ), being you are the first guy I have ever seen that outright said he was willing to pay for one, but he's prolly already sent them to you. I just saw this today.

Good luck with your project (whatever it may be )
    Last edited by 7A749; 06-11-2010 at 04:47 PM.
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......

Quote Originally Posted by 7A749 View Post
    The fact you were up front willing to purchase one says a lot about you. It says you're the kind of guy that knows nothing's free in this world.
    )
    You got that right 7A749.

I just like to be as self sufficient as possible that's all. I've got 3 Miller machines in my home shop now, and would just like to have the information available to me to be able to diagnose and repair any simple problems that may come up. It would not be a simple task for me to have to try and get any one of these welders out to a repair shop to get it looked at if I had to.

I ONLY buy factory repair manuals, whether it be for a vehicle, appliance or whatever. They are the only source of reliable information in my opinion. I don't mind paying for that information - as long as I am allowed access to it.

If cruizer happens to have that information available that would be awesome. But I have not been able to find anywhere that sells these manuals outright in my on-line searches. So either way I would still be happy just to be ABLE to get the information.

Thank you for the kind words though.

Like Highpwr I have NO qualms about BUYING a manual witness the number of Helms manuals I have and anyone who has purchased them knows a $15 welder manual is low cost! But like him I would love to know where one can both Order one and find a listing of manuals for the various Miller Machines if you are not a registered repair center? Can you order them directly from Miller? Same question re Hobart since they too are part of the same ITW 'family'. Any help-guidance etc in the search for a source for the manuals would be most appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by 131RE View Post
    Like Highpwr I have NO qualms about BUYING a manual witness the number of Helms manuals I have and anyone who has purchased them knows a $15 welder manual is low cost! But like him I would love to know where one can both Order one and find a listing of manuals for the various Miller Machines if you are not a registered repair center? Can you order them directly from Miller? Same question re Hobart since they too are part of the same ITW 'family'. Any help-guidance etc in the search for a source for the manuals would be most appreciated.
    Miller will sell you any kind of manual you want, for any machine they have on file.

They are $15 a piece, last I knew. Just give them a call. They can let you know the skinny on it.
    So you're telling me...You're not nostalgic? Then, give me another word for it......