Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tap Magic is not made to be diluted. Get some water soluble oil and go with that, been using it for 35 years now and that's the best way to go. When you mix it up it will look like milk, hence the nickname we gave it many years go, monkey milk!

I get my cutting lube from fastenal I think it is around $60 for a 5 gallon pale.
    Lincoln Vantage Kubota diesel 30 amp spool gun , Hobart 210 with spool gun, Thermal dynamic pak master 75, miller 304xmt all mobile all ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jaden View Post
    Hi, i am wondering if i can use "cutting oil" as a coolant for my bandsaw.

the product that i have is "tap magic pro tap" i ended up with this product because it was the only thing that i could find in less then a 20 litre pail.

my question is: is this product able to mix with water and if so at what ratio? and will it run through my coolant system on my saw?

the saw is a king canada 7" x 12"

thanks in advance.
    I think you should contact to any professional ,that would help you a lot

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 82

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.