Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Default 55 Gal Drum Heater

Hi Everyone!! I haven't been on the forum for SOOOOOO long, nice to see some of my old friends are still active here !!!

Need advice: Helping a friend who got a bunch of brand new 55 Gal drum heaters
    from Grainger. He doesn't do ANY computer stuff (very old school), so I told him I'd help him out.
    Can't use these thing in Hawaii, but posted in North Dakota and North Carolina and Youngstown (thanks metalmaster!).
    Any other suggestions where my friend can get rid of these things??
    Thanks!
    Bert
    p.s. Send me a pm if you want (better if you e-mail me at: hawaiianmetalworks@hotmail.com
    THANK IN ADVANCE!!!

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/3417062447
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm not late...
    I'm just on Hawaiian Time

Default price

My company does a lot of Line-x and industrial coatings we are located in Michigan so we have to keep the barrels warm. How much does he want per barrel heater
    Never Satisfied

Millermatic 211
    Maxstar 150STL
    Metabos
    Kennedy Maintenance Pro Full
    Makita Cordless 18v Li-Ion
    Stihl TS 420

Timfrank88@live.com

Default Price

They sell for $311 plus shipping from the store.
    Since this is from my friend, there is no warranty, that's why he's selling them at $200 each. (He got them from another business that went "out of business" don't worry, they're not stolen )
    Sending you a pm
    Aloha,
    Bert
    I'm not late...

They don't have redneck hot tubs in Hawaii?

OMG!! Why didn't I think of that??!! PORTABLE HOT TUB !!!
    Sure beats paying for a NEW one....AND TAKES UP LESS SPACE
    I'm not late...

What a twerp. All you gotta do, living in Hawaii, is just jump into the nearest volcano.
    Obviously, I'm just a hack-artist, you shouldn't be listening to anything I say .....