Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

They needed to be in a big rig simulator, so they know what happens when a little car cuts offs a big truck

Quote Originally Posted by beamwalker View Post
    They needed to be in a big rig simulator, so they know what happens when a little car cuts offs a big truck
    If you ask me, I think that in order to renew your drivers license, you should be required to go through all of the testing as if it was your first time. Written and driving. I'm not a 'professional' driver but lately I am doing 200 miles plus per day five days a week.

If I did not have to do this driving, I would not .... but alas I do.

160 miles per day is on I-95 and I see nothing but IDIOTS all day long out there.

It's amazing the crap they pull, and to make matters worse they do it in plain view of Law Enforcement. I asked an officer about that once and he more or less shrugged saying something about dealing with it when there is a wreck!

Quote Originally Posted by harcosparky View Post
    Actually when I took Drivers Ed back in the early 1970's we had many hours on a driving simulator before we were put behind the wheel of a real car.

Maybe that is why so many drivers today are so terrible at it, they have no simulator time.
    ****, in the late 60's they just put us in the car. That was pretty real.

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Non-static method PhpQuickProfiler::getMicroTime() should not be called statically in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/pqp/classes/Console.php on line 77

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 62

Welding Projects

Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in /mnt/stor3-wc1-dfw1/357822/357839/www.millerwelds.com/web/content/lib/footer.inc.php on line 137