Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

Miller Welding Discussion Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default hydro quebec

Our 575 v 3 phases is as Cruizer says, 598-602 volts in many industrial areas around Montreal where i probed it.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    Yes, if you have a qualitly regulated power supply, but, 575 actually runs in most shops at 600 +

There is NO 550 anyways, no idea where you came up with that figure??

And your machines do go in for service
    You need to listen more and talk less.

Quote Originally Posted by weldbay View Post
    You need to listen more and talk less.
    I supply technical assistance when needed, what do you do, other than show us your fabulous web page Your NOT a tech, your a salesman, B.M.

Quote Originally Posted by cruizer View Post
    I supply technical assistance when needed, what do you do, other than show us your fabulous web page Your NOT a tech, your a salesman, B.M.
    B.M., really, how old are you. So I have sales expierience, you telling me you did not buy your welder from a salesman, or that when your welder goes south you do not call a salesman to complaine. My official title was Sales Technician. As for my website well you just told a member you have plenty of SR3 instock were you oferring it for FREE.

Just answer the thread and lay the F off of me.