I was at a farm show and i asked the miller sales men there how to tig weld
Mild steel off my welder, I thought I would need a two piece tig torch but he said It would be better to get an one piece torch then he said I could use "a tig block" that would go onto the output stud of the welder and would allow me to get gas an power down this one piece torch off my welder. I have tried to find how much this "tig block" is and what it is. Any of you experts out there know what this "tig block" is and could tell me where to find one would be great! Thank you in advance!