Hello Millerwelders! I am a student at Sacramento State University writing a research paper on Occupational Noise. Honestly, I appreciate your answers very much as welders. So by now you're probably already wondering...well what is my paper all about? very simple, I am trying to know if regardless of whether you are bothered by noise at your work, it may still affect your physical health in some manner. I'm sure a lot of you have personal experiences as welders so please share.
I have five short questions and I am just looking for as much replies as I can get. These are my short questions:
1) How long have you been working as a welder?
2) Do you find yourself shouting to be heard while welding because of the noise?
3) As a welder, does occupational noise bother you?
4) Since you've started welding, have you experienced any symptoms of hearing loss, like ringing in the ear, pain or been diagnosed with any sort of heart disease by your physician?
5) At work, do you use any form of hearing protection when working to control noise?
Thank you for your responses
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Thread: Survey for welders
11-07-2012, 02:43 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
Survey for welders
Last edited by studacc; 11-07-2012 at 12:44 PM.