Lets agree that we both will cut down on RF interference. The fact is I have never seen anything in any manual that says it will in either case establish a better arc or create more HF intensity.

If I have 25 feet of torch, 25 feet of ground, welding on an aluminum boat, ground at the stern weld at the bow And yor are saying twisting my cables together near the welder is going to solve the interference on the radio in
the shop and give me a better arc and arc start.

Please print this out, get it notorized and I will take it to Boeing, All American Marine, Nichols Boat, Todd shipyard and all the othermarine welders in my territory and on the web- promise.

WeldCraft:
9. How do I solve high-frequency-interference problems?
Malfunctioning electrical equipment, such as computers, telephones and radios, is often a sign that you are experiencing high-frequency interference from your welding power source.
To remedy such high-frequency interference, start by verifying that the power source is grounded according to the installation instructions provided in the operator’s manual. Keep your torch cables and work cables as short as possible, and place them close together. Physically separating your welding equipment from devices that may experience interference is also an option, but doing so can be time-consuming and space-prohibitive.

Lincoln:
High frequency signals have a tendency to radiate away from the welding area. These signals may cause interference with nearby radio and television reception or other electrical equipment. One method to minimize the radiation of high frequency signals is to ground the welding circuit. The welding machine instruction manual will have specific instructions on how to ground the welding circuit and components in the surrounding area to minimize the radiation effect